To Our Valued Customers,
For over 42 years of business in Ontario, we have always been dedicated to supporting and helping our communities, customers and employees. We will continue to follow the recommendations of the Provincial Government and Public Health Agency of Ontario, Canada and we will keep you informed about the latest developments so you can shop with peace of mind.
Effective November 23rd, some of our retail stores are temporarily closed. Please visit our store locations page for a retail store closest to you and store hours. We will continue to provide the following services to keep our customers, employees and community safe:
- Shop Online
- Free Curbside Pick Up
- Free Contactless Delivery
We have taken the necessary steps and will continue to ensure the health, safety and well-being of everyone in our retail locations that continue to operate and serve customers in-store:
Retail In-store measures:
- Disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces such as counters and handles
- Hand sanitizers are available in all stores
- All our employees have been educated as per The W.H.O and Health Canada’s recommendations about hygiene practices to prevent the spread including hand hygiene and wearing masks.
- All our employees have been asked to maintain a two metre (6 feet) social distance from all customers and co-workers.
- Mandatory face coverings for all employees and customers when inside our retail stores.
Delivery services measures:
Our delivery personnel have been advised to take precaution and follow guidelines as mentioned above to help prevent the transmission of the virus at the time of delivery. For additional measures, a contact-free delivery service is also available. Please contact us for further details.
We continue to offer Curbside pick up at most of our retail store locations for your convenience.
We wish you and your families good health and safety during this difficult time.
The Sleep Factory