To Our Valued Customers,
For over 43 years of business in Ontario, we have always been dedicated to supporting and helping our communities, customers and employees.
We have been closely monitoring how the COVID-19 outbreak has been evolving. As our retail stores re-open in Ontario on June 12, 2021, we will continue to follow the recommendations of the Provincial Government and Public Health Agency of Ontario and we will keep you informed about the latest developments so you can shop with peace of mind.
We have taken the necessary steps and will continue to ensure the health, safety and well-being of everyone in our retail locations and on our delivery trucks.:
Retail In-store measures:
- Disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces such as counters and handles
- Hand sanitizers are available in all stores
- All our employees have been educated as per The W.H.O and Health Canada’s recommendations about hygiene practices to prevent the spread including hand hygiene and wearing masks.
- All our employees have been asked to maintain a two metre (6 feet) social distance from all customers and co-workers.
- Mandatory face coverings for all employees and customers when inside our retail stores.
Find comfort in shopping online www.sleepfactory.com and find available assistance from our knowledgeable sales associates through our online live chat, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 905.206.1550.
Delivery services measures:
Our delivery personnel have been advised to take precaution and follow guidelines as mentioned above to help prevent the transmission of the virus at the time of delivery. For additional measures, a contact-free delivery service is also available. Please contact us for further details.
We continue to offer Curbside pick up at most of our retail store locations for your convenience.
We wish you and your families good health and safety.
The Sleep Factory